Saturday, June 28, 2008

Good Music ABC's Vol. I

I listen to a whole lot of music from almost all genres and I wanted to share some of it with all of you guys out there. Heres some stuff alot of it you've already have and maybe some stuff you don't.

1990's - Weed

Akala - Where I'm From

Beatles - I'm Only Sleeping

Cilvaringz -Wu-Tang Martial Expert feat. The RZA

Dan Deacon - Pink Batman

El- P - Run The Numbers

Flight Of The Conchords - The Most Beautiful Girl (In The Room)

Gogol Bordello - Dub The Frequencies Of Love


Hadouken! - Game Over

Inspectah Deck - Sound of the Slums feat. Masta Killa

Johnson&Jonson - Hold On John

Kings Of Leon - On Call


LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends

Miranda Lambert - Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

N.E.R.D. - Everyone Nose(remix)

Ol' Dirty Bastard - Snakes

Pink Floyd - Any Colour You Like

Quasimoto - Bullyshit

Robert Wyatt - A.W.O.L.

Sean Price - P-Body

Tinariwen - Imidiwan Winakalin

UNKLE - Keys to the Kingdom

Velvet Revolver - The Last Fight

Will.I.Am - Over

Xzibit - What You See Is What You Get

Yeasayer - Wait for the Summer

OR DOWNLOAD THEM ALL

Free Site Counters