Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It's the life I chose, or rather the life that chose me...

I didn't know what to write for the first post of this blog, so I asked my dude and the co- founder of this project, Bryant aka Freshness, what I should do. That's when he dropped some serious shit on me.

"Do you."

This phrase is the driving force behind what we're doing here at "It's A Lifestyle". We're not going to front like we're something we're not; but being whack, well that's just something we're not. We also aren't culture vultures. I'm gonna keep it real: I don't skate. I loved Port of Miami. I smoke Black n Mild's like there's no tomorrow. This is just a peak into the lifestyle of many people out there. We're a generation of stars. We get fresh, party, and try to make the best out of our days. We're obsessed with sneakers, fashion, and music. We're young, loud, and we've got some shit to say. Watch out for us. We go hard or go home.

Look out for our updates, as we'll be putting everyone on to everything from music (wale!) to fashion (stf!) to whatever is going on in our lives (baaallin!!). I've got opinions on every subject there is, and Bryant is called Freshness for a reason. I think a great man said it the best:

"We offer you, well, we offer our lives,
What do you bring to the table?"

Sincerely,

Eric, aka Young Boy, aka Harvey Wallbanger.

Free Site Counters